Another AM Forum to check out!

Anything goes here, but abusive posts will be deleted.

Another AM Forum to check out!

Postby steve_qix » Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Here is a new AM Forum called "AM Forever"

The link is: http://www.amforever.com

This forum is broadly AM oriented, with technical and non-technical topics.

Check it out!

Regards,

Steve
Last edited by steve_qix on Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Visit the class E web site at:

http://www.classeradio.com
steve_qix
Class E Guru

Re: Another AM Forum to check out!

Postby G4CPV » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi Steve,

Can't access it. Something about not having permissions???

Bob
G4CPV
G4CPV

Postby kf1z » Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:45 pm

You must cut and past that link into your browser, or it will not work.

Bruce
kf1z
kf1z
Senior Contributer

Postby WA9UDW » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:26 pm

I was a member of that forum but since my account was recently deleted, any attempts at reregistration have been unsuccessful.
I just get an error message about my IP address being on a blacklist. :?:
All attempts at contacting the administrator are blocked. So it's now a "read only" forum for me. :(
WA9UDW

Postby K6IC » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:15 pm

Hi WA9UDW,

Same for me. Was a member, although never posted anything, and all of a sudden cannot log on. Tried a number of times, but no dice. Did look, and noticed that am not even a member anymore. Never have been banned anywhere before.

Could not send a message to HRO Brian from that Forum, so used his QRZ address to ask him what was UP ??? But, of course one needs to be very special indeed to have permission to send him an e-mail.
ROBOT reply saying that I had to take a shower and BEG for permission to communicate.

Did BEG Barracuda Networks for a special dispensation for removal from the ScumBag list, which they said that they had done - TEMPORARILY - but has made NO difference. No reply from HRO Brian, so guess that site will always be ReadOnly for me too.

The process seems kinna offensive to me. And all of this caused by ROBOTs trying to protect against ROBOTs, with no apparent human invervention ... 1984 ... Oh Well ...

EDIT: And, yes I am ungreatful to those who take the time, trouble, effort and cost to start and manintin these Forums for the benefit of us all. Thank you Steve, AM Fone, and Brian @ AMForever. Had hoped that my forever would have been a bit longer on one site ... but . Good Luck, Sorry for the attitude, HNY, Vic
K6IC

Postby w5hro » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:49 am

x
Last edited by w5hro on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
w5hro

Postby K6IC » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:44 pm

Hey Brian, nice to see you here, now.

1. Thanks for dealing with all of the human-related (and Robot related) intricacies at the AMForever site.

2. I did re-register over there, about 4 - 6 months after the above post of mine -- that post is dated Dec 29, 2012 -- over ONE YEAR AGO.

When you/ Admin of your site sent me that WTF is wrong with my F ....... attitude two days ago, you/he/she must have missed the fact that the above was over one year old.

Anyway, have been booted off AMForever AGAIN, apparently based on the above post from over a year ago. I do admit that when reading that Barracuda Networks judged my Reputation as BAD, and therefore was de-listed from AMForever the first time, it was offensive.

I DID need to ask permission to e-mail you, and forget just what else was required, but sure got NO reply from my e-mail in 2012, OR 2013, just your post above, and the WTF is wrong with my F&%#$%g attitude? email, and the de-list e-mail 1.5 hours later.

Life is short, hope that we all can enjoy it. 73, All the best for the rest of the New Year, 2014
K6IC

Return to General Chit-Chat