good read

Post your photos here and write-ups you may have

good read

Postby ke1gf » Tue Jun 15, 2004 7:36 am

ke1gf
Young Brainiac

I agree

Postby N9NEO » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:07 pm

And the timing could not be better. I am working on my super-secret device. Not the one to rule the world. That is my NEXT project.

NEO-later
N9NEO
Class E Enthusiast

Re: I agree

Postby ke1gf » Thu Jun 17, 2004 9:16 pm

N9NEO wrote:And the timing could not be better. I am working on my super-secret device. Not the one to rule the world. That is my NEXT project.

NEO-later

haha, what's that Bob? I'm working on making a synchronus totem pole driver for my class e rig, and having lots of fun, you too?

Bob, are you going to be around this weekend so I can swing by and pick up some heat sinks?

-Bill
ke1gf
Young Brainiac

You betcha - will be here.

Postby N9NEO » Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:57 am

Yes, I will be here working on stone walls. Was supposed to take bike down to Frank's beach QTH, but suddenly wife has to work.

Is there an event at ARRL HQ this weekend? I was thinking of piling sinks in truck and riding over there. Would be a good place to disperse them. I have box of caps for JJ as well.

Bob
N9NEO
Class E Enthusiast

Postby frank carcia » Fri Jun 18, 2004 7:02 am

Bob,
There is an event at the ARRL around noon today. A vintage AM rig will
be installed and operated at W1AW. BTW Tom JJ could use some heat sinks also. I can't take the day off today real busy and can't afford to
burn a vacation day. I will be at the beach Saturday but not sure about
Sunday. We need to make Father's day visits.
We plan to stay late Saturday to see if the flying blood suckers
come in the house after dark. All the soffets are still open but we should get the last window in upstairs before dark. I want to start staying over
night to avoid driving so much. 4 heat sinks for me please. fc
frank carcia
Senior Contributer

Syncronous totem pole driver.

Postby N9NEO » Sat Jun 19, 2004 8:00 pm

Hmm. Not sure what a synchronous totem pole driver is, but sounds very interesting. Would it be some type of squarewave drive?

Bob
N9NEO
Class E Enthusiast

and...

Postby N9NEO » Sat Jun 19, 2004 8:10 pm

Frank,

Yea, that is quite a drive from top of 91 to Niantic. Sorry I didn't make it down there. Wife is manager at local Hallmark store, so has to pick up the slack when her employee's have emergency. Good deal on windows going in. They should slow down them FBS some. Saw a big one today that would go through a plate glass door no prob.

Ok on the sinks for you and JJ. Was gonna ship a box of those caps off to Tomm, but figured if he wanted sinks they were going to be a hand carry anyway.

Bob
N9NEO
Class E Enthusiast

Return to Your Photos and Articles