FQA11N90 relabled as the FQA11N90_F109 and in production

where to get parts for building your own transmitter.

FQA11N90 relabled as the FQA11N90_F109 and in production

Postby steve_qix » Thu May 20, 2010 12:00 pm

I have been talking with the product manager at Fairchild for the FQA11N90, and I find from him that the part is indeed in full production.

The FQA11N90_F109 is the FQA11N90, just relabeled and produced at a new factory. I am trying to set up a distribution agreement directly with Fairchild for these parts, since standard distribution does not have any stock, and will also not usually sell small quantities.

Here is the email from Fairchild:

Hi Steve,

I'm not sure if you're aware but we still offer this part for sale. It's now on our website as FQA11N90_F109, with the "_F109" just being a suffix we use to represent parts that we now build in our Suzhou factory.

You can go to our website and find information on this part with the suffix.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Paul

Anyway, I currently have about 1000 in my stock, and don't anticipate any interruptions. The pricing has slowly increased over the past 7 years or so, but is still excellent when compared to any other similar parts. The FQA11N90 (and its _F109 variant) is still the best price/performance part out there.

It was nice of the product manager to deal directly with a relatively small customer, and be so responsive.

So, we should be good to go with the FQA11N90 for a long time :D
steve_qix
Class E Guru

Re: FQA11N90 relabled as the FQA11N90_F109 and in production

Postby kf1z » Thu May 20, 2010 5:53 pm

I think I posted that labeling difference last year.
At least a few months ago....

But interesting on the distribution thing....

Now if only we could spark some interest and get people to start posting about their class-E projects again!

:D
kf1z
Senior Contributer

Return to Parts and Sources